.NET UnifiedFeed SDK
UnifiedFeed SDK is a client library that enables easier integration with the Betradar XML feeds. SDK exposes XML feed service interface in a more user-friendly way and isolates the client from having to do XML feed parsing, proper connection handling, error recovery, event queuing, data caching and dispatching. It also makes a client solution more stable and robust when it comes to feed handling, especially with the release of new and updated XML feed versions.
Currently a .NET 4.0+ and Java version is available.
We recommend installing the .NET SDK version using the Nuget Server (link can be found among Resources).
For a quick start consider consulting the Example project also found in Downloads.
Note: Version of 1.3.0 of the Unified Feed SDK introduced an usage of Common.Logging (https://github.com/net-commons/common-logging) library to allow the users more control over SDK logging. The change requires some changes to the configuration of logging platform. For an example using log4net please check the latest SDK example.
- Reliable message delivery
- Automatic feed connection handling
- Automatic request rate limiting and throttling
- Advanced logging and diagnostics
- Low latency and high throughput event dispatching
- Advanced event queuing and prioritization
- Gracefully handles feed version upgrades
- Well-documented SDK library data and operation contracts
- Faster XML feed integration time
- More user friendly interface with XML feed services
- Better support from the Sportradar support team due to easier troubleshooting
- Well tested out, reliable and stable solution
- Need account with betradar.com
- For faster integration please consult Example project and documentation
- During SDK integration you can contact the SDK development team.