Java Bookmaker SDK
Bookmaker SDK is a client library that enables easier integration with the Betradar XML feeds. SDK exposes XML feed service interface in a more user-friendly way and isolates the client from having to do XML feed parsing, proper connection handling, error recovery, event queuing and dispatching. It also makes a client solution more stable and robust when it comes to feed handling, especially with the release of new and updated XML feed versions.
SDK users that are upgrading from 126.96.36.199 or older please note that from 188.8.131.52 SDK LiveOdds was migrated to LivePlex. When migrating to newer version please follow these instructions.
For a quick start consider consulting the README.
If your are migrating from SDK older than 184.108.40.206. please check migration instructions.
Supported feeds & services
- Soccer Roulette
- Life Cycle of Odds
- Virtual Football League
- Virtual Horse Classics
- Virtual Dog Racing
- Virtual Tennis Open
- Virtual Basketball League
- Virtual Football Cup
- Extensible with support for other/new XML feeds (LiveScore, etc.)
- Reliable message delivery
- Automatic feed connection handling
- Automatic request rate limiting and throttling
- Advanced logging and diagnostics
- Low latency and high throughput event dispatching
- Advanced event queuing and prioritization
- Gracefully handles feed version upgrades
- Well-documented SDK library data and operation contracts
- Reference Live Odds, Live Scout and Life Cycle of Odds client implementations including source code
- Faster XML feed integration time
- More user friendly interface with XML feed services
- Better support from the Sportradar support team due to easier troubleshooting
- Well tested out, reliable and stable solution
- "Include response reply number" feature for LiveOdds must be turned on. You can verify it in the betradar.com web console under Configuration -> Technical-> XML Export Config -> Configure Liveodds XML.
- This only works for LiveOdds feed. If you will be integrating virtual sports using SDK, contact SDK development team to enable the "Include response reply number" for virtual servers
- During SDK integration you can contact the SDK development team.