Java UnifiedFeed SDK
UnifiedFeed SDK is a client library that enables easier integration with the Betradar XML feeds. SDK exposes XML feed service interface in a more user-friendly way and isolates the client from having to do XML feed parsing, proper connection handling, error recovery, event queuing, data caching and dispatching. It also makes a client solution more stable and robust when it comes to feed handling, especially with the release of new and updated XML feed versions.
For a quick start consider consulting the Example project also found in Downloads.
- Reliable message delivery
- Automatic feed connection handling
- Automatic request rate limiting and throttling
- Advanced logging and diagnostics
- Low latency and high throughput event dispatching
- Advanced event queuing and prioritization
- Gracefully handles feed version upgrades
- Well-documented SDK library data and operation contracts
- Faster XML feed integration time
- More user friendly interface with XML feed services
- Better support from the Sportradar support team due to easier troubleshooting
- Well tested out, reliable and stable solution
- Need account with betradar.com
- For faster integration please consult Example project and documentation
- During SDK integration you can contact the SDK development team.